Friday 21 October 2016

Literacy Reflection W2 T4

For literacy this week the three main things I have been doing is my explanation on a special place for my family, my word work and my reading follow ups.

For Word Work I did my spelling words in Alphabetical order. This was a pretty easy task, my NSL (Next Step Learning) would be to do them in backwards order from Z-A.

For my explanation I wrote about The Nelson Market because my Aunty and Uncle live in Nelson, and every time we see them, we go to the market to buy things like Cheeses and Homemade fairies.

For my reading follow up I had to figure out the Author's Purpose in a Kiwi Kids News article. I also did the same thing to three paragraphs that I was given.
Here is some of the work I have done:

This is my Word Work:

This is my Reading Follow ups:




















Click this link to here the start of my Explanation:
The Sunday Market
Click this link to read the rest of my explanation:
The Sunday Market




1 comment:

  1. Looking good our kid- great pic of Mars you can see Mars's eye bottom right which is a huge storm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.